Benefits of All Business Checking Accounts
- Free Online Statements (For Online Banking users enrolled in eStatements)
- Free Debit Card (For qualifying applicants.)
While all VISIONBank business checking accounts come with these great features, some accounts come with even more amazing benefits. Check out our different types of business accounts below and find one that is right for you.
Business Checking Account Options
Designed for small clubs and non-profit organizations.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fee
CLASSIC BUSINESS CHECKING
Our most popular account for general small business use.
- Minimum balance of $200 required
- A service fee of $10 per calendar month will apply if the balance falls below $200 on any day in the month
- No charge for a total of 300 checks, debit items or items deposited per month. A $0.30 fee for each additional item after limit is exceeded
CLASSIC BUSINESS INTEREST CHECKING
For sole proprietorships and non-profit organizations only.
- Minimum balance of $500 required
- A service fee of $10 per calendar month will apply if the balance falls below $500 on any day in the month
- No charge for a total of 150 checks, debit items or items deposited per month. A $0.30 fee for each additional item after limit is exceeded
- Variable rate of interest compounded monthly**
CORPORATE PLUS BUSINESS CHECKING
For businesses with numerous transactions.
- No minimum balance required
- A $0.15 fee for each item (includes checks, withdrawals, deposits, and deposit items)
- $8 monthly maintenance charge
The monthly service charge is based on the activity level of the account combined with the balance that is maintained. The average collected balance will earn a credit and the activity costs listed above will be deducted from it. The earnings credit is tied to the 91-day treasury bill rate based upon the average collected balance (after the 10% reserve requirement). If the earnings credit exceeds the activity cost, there is no service charge for the month. Accounts with average monthly uncollected balances will be charged current lending rates on those uncollected balances.
**Interest is earned each day that the required minimum balance is maintained.