|30 Year Fixed (Conforming)||3.875%||0.00%||4.0286%||$752.38|
|20 Year Fixed (Conforming)||3.750%||0.00%||3.9622%||$948.62|
|15 Year Fixed (Conforming)||3.250%||0.00%||3.5161%||$1,124.27|
|10 Year Fixed (Conforming)||3.250%||0.00%||3.6367%||$1,563.50|
The program scenarios listed above assume the following: The purpose is to purchase a primary residence with a $160,000 loan amount, an estimated value of $225,000, and credit score of at least 740. All interest rates noted above are based on a 60 day rate lock and are subject to program guidelines. Payments quoted are principal and interest only. This is not a mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend.
Interest Rates and Annual Percentage Rates (APR) may vary. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Rates effective as of November 17, 2017
Here is a list of the initial documentation required to begin the underwriting process.
- Most recent three years tax returns – including W-2’s
- Most recent two months pay stubs for all applicants
- Most recent two months deposit account statements for all applicants
- Most recent retirement account statements for all applicants
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable)
- Current drivers license or identification for all applicants